Contact HMCTS about a court claim for money

Use this service to contact HM Courts and Tribunals Service about a court claim for money.

About money claims

You can make a money claim if you think a person or organisation owes you money and will not pay you back.

Find out how to make a new money claim

When to use this service

Use this service if you have a query about a money claim of £10,000 or less which you've made against a person or organisation that owes you money, or which someone has made against you.